Model Erica

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my step neice who is trying to break into the modeling biz. She's a pretty girl, but I think I was having an off day here. CC appreciated on these.

Erica00084.jpg

Erica00170.jpg

Erica00007.jpg

Erica00203.jpg

Erica00350.jpg

Erica00438.jpg

Erica00483.jpg

#2 is cute, although I feel like I want to move the camera up.

I LOVE the setting of #4. Here, I want to trun her body a bit... away from camera center.

She's a cutie. Hard to believe she's not a blood relative.

Pete

I think we'd all be lucky to have one of your off days...

These are all great. My only critique would be on the third one, it seems to need a bit more space on the top and bottom. Other then that, alllllll good.

Thanks you guys. She is really much prettier than I have conveyed. I tried to talk her into going to a real model portrait guy I knew, but I was free, so guess who got the gig?
Bottom line is I feel like I did her a real injustice here. I agree with you Pete about better camera placements.
And also Pete.....thank you for being so sweet. I can't tell you how old I felt shooting this leggy little colt of a thing!

#7 really stands out to me. It's a really flattering angle for her. I like the colors on all of them.

I like 4, 5 & 7 the best. I think these are the ones where she looks most natural. She seems to have that cute girl-next-door, shy-but-alluring face and not the beautiful yet blank look that fashion models often seem to have.

I believe #4 and #7 stand out the most for representing her in both attitude and style. These offer not only her beauty but personality and in my opinion connections to the viewer that is sought for in models.

Even though this is one of your "off days" you still did an excellent job.

such a bad day cindy!!!!!!!!!!! great shots of course~!!! #7 is the stand out for me - saving the best for last?? followed closely by #5... #2 is cute too but agree with Christie PHoto that it may look better with just the top half?? #3 does her wee-little 'pinnies' justice too ~ she has legs like my sister ~ lucky lucky girl! x

Most reactions

Back