model jasmine CC welcome

pixilstudio

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pixilstudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Full set can be seen here. http://www.pixilstudio.com/jasminepics/ if there is one there you like better please let me know which # thanks
model jasmine CC welcome
jasmine-model-denver.jpeg
jasmine-model-denver3.jpeg
jasmine-model-denver4.jpeg

Like #3 the best.. just a clean shot focusing on her! Niceshot.. although that shadow on the left (her left) side of her nose looks strange. #1 is really nice too, lighting really defines her face well. #2.. just doesn't do it for me.

WB is pretty different in the 2nd one, compared to the others. It's especially apparent when they are next to each other. The background in the 2nd one looks pretty blue on my screen.

Could maybe use a hair light right above her. Nice texture on the sides, but the top of her head looks too dark (again, on my screen, your mileage may vary).

Something that sticks out, in a negative way, are her armpit lines (#1 & #3). Hard to avoid in these situations, and they are real, so not a big deal...but the rest of her looks fantastic, so they stand out.

Otherwise, great photos of a beautiful model.

thanks mike. she is new to the modeling gig –first studio style shoot- i had to always remind her not to roll her shoulders forward (creating those lines)
and yes a hair light... duh right. but all i have is 3 580's in my living room so one day.. yes one day ill have a 5 light set up but until then speed lights it is.
as far as the WB you are right i think it was because i was playing with the blues in her dress. i noticed it too but am ok with it

hi charlie thanks for stopping by. i agree with #3
here is another with no shadow
modeljasmine2011_353_Edit.jpg

thanks mike. she is new to the modeling gig –first studio style shoot- i had to always remind her not to roll her shoulders forward (creating those lines)
and yes a hair light... duh right. but all i have is 3 580's in my living room so one day.. yes one day ill have a 5 light set up but until then speed lights it is.
as far as the WB you are right i think it was because i was playing with the blues in her dress. i noticed it too but am ok with it

hi charlie thanks for stopping by. i agree with #3
here is another with no shadow

Nice... wanna share? I would love to shoot her....

So maybe pick up a cheap manual flash for hair light / key light? I think Keith still has those vivitar 285's for sale..

Pix
can you tell me what lens/aperature/shutter you used for the first shot? For some reason Bridge is not showing the data for your shots.

Most reactions

Back