TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
phillysnaps.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_8924.JPG

Last edited:
nice girl, but we call it Porsche over here :)

the horizon/fence is slightly off-horizontal ...

Looks soft... Guess you did that in the PP, not a fan of the soft look.

Looks soft... Guess you did that in the PP, not a fan of the soft look.

I shot it soft. And I shot it crisp. We shot all day.

When I do these types of shoots I market the hell out of the day ahead of time to get the most out of the resources.

We got to play with 2 really hot cars for an entire day and sold the photos to dealer for advertising and posters.

The whole set was used in a magazine (main client)

I took 12 and created a calendar and also large prints that have sold well on my site as well as lulu.

In the end, the entire team that came together and the clients were thrilled with the shoot.

For me? I had more fun moving the 360 Spyder around... :)

good stuff, i would of like to see the car pulled away from that fence to get a separation going.

Great car! I have just sold my 7th f-body. I had every gen of Camaro and also a GTA over the years. Love em.

I started early on with cars. I love this photo.

The tip with cars is to use a polarizer. If you notice in my shots, there is no reflection in the paint. Shooting a car is like shooting a mirror. Using a polarizer makes the paint solid and milky smooth :)

i really hate the lighting but i really like the compostion

Great car! I have just sold my 7th f-body. I had every gen of Camaro and also a GTA over the years. Love em.

I started early on with cars. I love this photo.

The tip with cars is to use a polarizer. If you notice in my shots, there is no reflection in the paint. Shooting a car is like shooting a mirror. Using a polarizer makes the paint solid and milky smooth :)

If I'm not mistaken even without a polarizer filter the picture can still go under PP to fix those reflections. But of course that'd be extra work.

Another thing I noticed about using a polarizer is that, the colour seems to get abit dull than having not use one.

But regardless, great photos!

Wow I still want one of the last TA's made. Ill admit you could have ANY model on there and id still be looking at the car...Pretty bad huh? :) And black, too...wow :)

the soft look and a Porsche just dont mix well....not to my eyes...

it's actually written in scripture: "Love they F-body"

Thanks for the feedback, it was my first time lighting a car, typically we do outdoor stuff, but i wanted something different for the calendar I entered.

Hate to break it to you, but that's a GT2.

This is the GT:

PorscheGt2.jpg

Most reactions

Back