Model (NSFW) Nudity!

Thank you everyone for the CC! I will deff be shooting earlier in the day next time. She is a really good friend of mine and she wanted some sexy pics of herself. I am very new to photography and was just having fun!

here are a few more from the shot enjoy!
wm25.jpg

wm26.jpg

wm11.jpg

No offense, but she looks like she needs to hit the gym for a few months before the next shoot.

Thank you everyone for the CC! I will deff be shooting earlier in the day next time. She is a really good friend of mine and she wanted some sexy pics of herself. I am very new to photography and was just having fun!

I'd say hard light does not suit her. Most people aren't well suited by hard light. This makes direct sunlight a bad idea, working in the shade or perhaps with actual studio lights (with modifiers) would help. I think if she wants actually sexy pictures of herself she is going to have to work with you quite a few more times to get more comfortable in front of your camera.

The odd thing is she kept saying how "comfortable" she felt in front of the camera and how she isn't a shy person... But when it came time to edit i saw something very different from what she said. I'm sure we will have many more shoots to come...

No offense, but she looks like she needs to hit the gym for a few months before the next shoot.

Okay maybe my tastes in women are a bit odd but that is as thin as I could stand she has a few minor flaws but they would almost completely be taken away with a bit softer light. The biggest change I would like to see on her end is a little more comfort.

monkeykoder i don't think its just your taste i think it is everyone else's.. The world wants everyone anorexic there is nothing wrong with a woman who has curves.. Its very sexy! To each there own...

I applaud her for being up for doing this. She definitely has a body worth sharing.

agree with what everyone else has said regarding the lighting, it' so harsh and blown out. The first couple and the last 2 especially.
Also, the posing... the one of her up against the bricks is so unflattering. Look how it's squashing her boobs and the crease in her armpit give her the body of an old woman. You need to clone out the stretch marks as well. We aren't all perfect, but if she wanted sexy pictures of herself, do the girl a favour and photoshop that out of there.

Ok, first of all it is a model and to comment on that is not really what the OP asked for but for C&C on her skills and the poses. Yes the comfort of the model in front of the camera is important but the comments about her looks is wrong.....

Now the shots. I do not like arms and parts cut off the shot. The one where her elbow is cut off for example and the arm is a bit sliced off in others. The lighting is a bit harsh as well. The suggestion for evening or morning is good. Also maybe a gold reflector might help with the fill and or a fill flash.

Also when she is laying on the ground you will get heavy shadows that you will need to decide if you want to remove and the reflector and or flash will help with that...

Give me a break. :roll: She's not a professional model, just a regular gal (with a pretty nice body IMO) who wanted some sexy shots. Why shouldn't she be able to feel sexy just the way she is? I do agree there are a few shots that aren't that flattering to her figure but that could be helped with a little PP and different posing. Personally I would smooth out the stretch marks on her side and stomach on the one where she's against the wall but otherwise she looks fine to me.

Nothing wrong with the way she looks it just needs to be worked with I think PP might ruin why she looks good to me at least.

i think everything's already been said about the picture already.

the only one i like is the last pic on the first set.

Remind her to smile or give you some other facial expression also. In every pic she looks exactly the same.

With people who are not professional models, sometimes we as photographers have to help them along a little.

Most reactions

Back