Model Shoot at Carr Canyon Arizona

agompert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.agphotoart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is one of my latest photos from a shoot with model Chelsea Wray shoot at Carr Canyon Arizona. Let me know what you think.

Or if you want to see a few more you can view the entire photography gallery of the shoot.

^^ +1

Also, I clicked on the website and am not impressed with the way that the big image is distorted, I would try to fix that or go another direction.

I don't get fashion from that set at all. It's more senior portrait- esque. For some reason or another, they all see out of focus or at least very soft.

From what I'm seeing of the set, the pictures are mediocre. The focus and white balance seems off, her skin tone appears different in each of the shots. The DOF is too shallow to be a "fashion" set as most of the shots the only in focus part is on an eye, or parts of the close are out of focus. A lot of the pictures have too much going on int he background/foreground for my taste of model shots too. The lighting looks soft/scattered in a lot of the shots. They're ok for amateur shots.

This particular photo looks out of focus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back