Model Shoot in the Mall

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know 6 is typically too much to post so C&C not required. Just wanted to share this with you guys/gals.

3854939802_571d7b77a3_o.jpg

3854939766_a9e21f3fd7_o.jpg

3854149403_a403c28649_o.jpg

3854939668_70dabc2df3_o.jpg

3854149433_0bc13eefa9_o.jpg

3851144739_b15d2abd5d_o.jpg

Last edited:
they look great! In 3 she looks a little tired. They look perfect for a clothing store ad. great job!

they look great! In 3 she looks a little tired. They look perfect for a clothing store ad. great job!

Yeah I agree with her looking like she was caught in the middle of a transition. It was actually her first time so there was alot of direction needed but we are extremely proud of her. I think she's a natural. On #3 I wish I had it zoomed in a more because she has these tantilizing eyes and I think that shot would've worked better if it was more like a head shot.

Thanks for the comments.:thumbup:

Last edited:
I think that massive side border is really distracting. It seems to take away from the picture IMO (sorry). I love #6, it does a great job of showing off her figure!

Great shots.

I think she did great for her first time modeling, but I'm also not crazy about the pose in #6, to me it looks like she's about to pop a squat.

I think that massive side border is really distracting. It seems to take away from the picture IMO (sorry). I love #6, it does a great job of showing off her figure!

Thanks for the comments BIG. Took out the side borders.

Great shots.

I think she did great for her first time modeling, but I'm also not crazy about the pose in #6, to me it looks like she's about to pop a squat.

Yeah she was awesome for the first time *jaw-dropping*. I think she just has to hit her moves harder and with more umph and she'll definetly go places. Thanks for the comments!

Great look and great pose she's giving and the face looks awesome with great body she rockin at the mall place and it's an eyeopener images..

Good job. The first two look like they belong on a sign in the mall

At times it's the model the brings the shoot to life and we were glad to be working with her. Thanks for the comments!

I like #3 looks real. #5 reminds me of the type o pics u find in a sears catalogue.

I like the coat, where can I buy it? Nice job

Excellent work! Let's hear more about the shoot. Did you have free reign of the mall? Did you go through the proper channels or was the gorilla style.

Love & Bass

No commando style on this shoot craig. Lucky enough the place did not require a shooting permit as many of the other iconic locations around here. I'm actually surprised that it wasn't so since this mall falls somewhat on the high end category. We actually had some of the security personnel watch part of the session.

Since we shot this right at opening crowd control wasn't so difficult to manage. If there would be anybody in camera view my partner and I would switch off to give them a "Please hurry up stare" wish usually does the job :D.

Cool! All the elements were in place and it shows in the photos. I have a couple of beach shoots to do. Not like it is the same thing, but crowd control has been on my mind. Same goes for gorilla shooting. I think I am just going to go ahead and buy a permit.

Love & Bass

Heh. Cool. I'm a fan of guerrilla shooting. As long as it's not identifiable, you're good. :D (Someone asked me on a shoot if I had a release for the park we were shooting in. I honestly hadn't bothered; it was open, public, not identifiable in any of the images. Whatever.)

Nice shooting Camz. Now I wanna see what you would do with flash. ;)

Most reactions

Back