Model shoot.

If the model is facing left, I suggest giving some space on the left. That might help to offer a sense of balance and depth.

I like the little editing in this image. Soothing face with natural skin texture :)

Looking at iPhone retina zoomed

Very nicely done. Beautiful model

e.rose has her search filter set for "retina ready", just to see if she gets any more flak for having to suffer through minor pixellation!

Auto search feature huh.. yup that would explain it. Is that the same one you use to find all the references to "Nikon Rumors" being "accurate"?

Lol..

Kinda back on topic, attractive model, nice makeup, good posing, and excellent light. I'd be very happy to have taken this image.

Thanks for the advice and compliments! Vince, I would agree with that in most situations. However, I think it's obvious that my goal here was a head shot.

Last edited:
That got outta hand fast!

Still ...

Lol, please, do yourself a favor and look up the definition of a headshot. Unless you shoot it in landscape orientation, there is no negative space in a headshot.

Thank you for the irrelevant input. You sure helped a lot!!!

Lol, please, do yourself a favor and look up the definition of a headshot. Unless you shoot it in landscape orientation, there is no negative space in a headshot. Thank you for the irrelevant input. You sure helped a lot!!!

If you say so :)

You guys bicker a lot for something which is subjective.

Oh, by the way, excellent photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It is a very nice photo!!!

This was a simple touch of Frequency separation with the healing brush set to lighten. It was a very simple and very minute amount of editing. And I didn't take it as disrespect, although calling my nearly untouched image a PP result is kind of a slap in the face :D

I got what CAP said.
Because when I first looked at the picture, I was saying " Man, her face skin is really really good! But it seems the picture was not retouched much. " so maybe CAP was just suspecting how on earth this girl have such good skin. i cannot tell how old is she. She looks both young and mature to me.

At the same time. Her eyes looks strange to me if you look a little carefully.

Personally I think it could be cropped in a little on the left side; the shoulder looks very awkward to me on that side.

When i read this the first thought that went into my mind was 'boom... headshot' and some kind of crazy call of duty game.... Maybe I should stop playing Xbox so much and get back to taking more photos!

Most reactions

Back