Lord_Angelus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lord-angelus.deviantart.com
IMG_0270a.jpg

IMG_0419a.jpg

IMG_0114a.jpg

Model Shoot in my Coruse that I took up.

I like the last one best! very natural! The first would be also wonderful if she stood straight... her legs look weird :) I pretty like the effect in the second one, but I'd go with "blurring" the bottom of the dress rather than top of the head... somehow her head is lost in all this green...

I like the pose in the last one the best. Im not a big fan of the second one, Like mentos_007 said, you kinda loose her head. In the first one i like th color and b&w combo and the upper half of her body but you kind of loose something when it comes to her legs... but there all pretty nice shots...

On the Second set : I like the light on her face in the first one, maybe if her hips where turned alittle to her right, it would trim them down abit. She looks a tad square in the second one alittle turn of the shoulders would probably do it. the last one i like alot she has great hair that is used nicely. I wonder what it would have looked like with everything kept the same and her eyes looking at the camera.

nice work.

A couple suggestions. One don't have her hips square to the camera. Slight angles make a difference in a pose. Also some eye contact in a couple frame would be nice. But over all not bad.

Most reactions

Back