Model Tara Lightfoot

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did another series for www.snorgtees.com , but while we were already at the beach we decided to get some pictures in for our own portfolios.

This model is simply one of the best models I've worked with. She is based in Orlando, FL.

DSC_0449.JPG

DSC_0488.JPG

DSC_0567.JPG

DSC_0575.JPG

DSC_0597.JPG

DSC_0607.JPG

DSC_0610.JPG

DSC_0619.JPG

DSC_0628.JPG

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
Both of you!

aw thanks man. I appreciate it.

Some of the images are a little pixely, like oversharpened, but its a problem with JAlbum I cannot seem to overcome. LOL.

Excellent work!! Can be tricky shooting at the beach!

WOW

You're so right about the bruises. Didn't even notice them until you mentioned them. I'll fix it!

Wow. You are really good.

Most of the time when a woman is leaned back like in #2, they look all tense and uncomfortable (couldn't be cause they are), but she did a good job of looking natural, and you did a great job of conveying to her what you wanted.

Does that make any sense to you? It does to me, but that isn't always saying much.

Ah one of these (she's giving the same look in every one).

#4 is your shot.

Nice work on the lighting, btw.

I was going to agree with Alpha about the same exact expression in every one (see we agree somtimes Alpha ;) ) But she moves great ans has very beautiful eyes. I love the colors and the comp. Nice job.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

The facial expressions looking the same were sort of intentional, I was going for that look... although I can see how boring it is looking at them all at once.

I still find it amazing that you can pump out shots like this with the equipment you use. So many people get caught with the specs and numbers and dont even think about the actual picture.

So again, amazing job

lol thanks. the 50mm is a great lens, and the sb-800 flash makes all the difference.

some of these was taken with my 55-200 vr cheapie, but its hard to tell which! Any guesses? LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back