Moderators Update

Welcome Matt, every moderator deserves a new title, don't you think? :mrgreen:

Well, I think it's a testament to the greatness of this forum, that one cannot keep up with everything that's happening, because there is so MUCH activity. I mean, god forbid you are away for one day. There will be 10 pages of new threads!

(*cough cough* PM) :p

On a serious note. It's my pleasure to help out. I love this place.

I could surely help with the Collector's Corner. Don't know what's involved but willing to work.

Digital Matt said:
Wow, resurrecting this old thread for a second. I didn't see it go by, and I didn't know I was a mod! :p

Thank you Chase :)
*sigh*

Now that the forum has got it's mod I'm going to have to move my house of sin from there aren't I?

I hate moving. :(

Congrats!!! :thumbup: :)

well... almost everybody mentioned critique gallery so I can help with welcomes and introductions :)

Digital Matt said:
Wow, resurrecting this old thread for a second. I didn't see it go by, and I didn't know I was a mod! :p

Thank you Chase :)

:lol: :lmao: Too funny!!! You were probably so busy taking the best pictures I've ever seen that it just passed you by :lol: Congrats on being a Mod even though you didn't know it. Looks like it was deserving of an avatar change as well...a good one too ;)

See Matt, little bit of power and the ladies are falling at your feet! You lucky git! :shock: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back