TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thecodesource.solarbotics.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is Beeghly Hall at YSU...

p550015193-4.jpg

I also figured out how to do perspective correction in GIMP. I though I could not do it, but duh... Its under Tools > Perspective... lol This came out really good for the amount of perspective correction I had to use, this building is big!

What you can't see in this pic is the triangular amphitheater that is a seperate entity of this building, but cuts right through it. Well, actually you can see a little bit of it to the left of the building, and the red thing sticking out of the building about 1/4 of the way down is the other side of the amphitheater's structure. In the main atrium, you can see the structures of both buildings kinda meshed together. I've put pictures of this building up before, and it never fails to amuse me! :D I'm gonna need to borrow a really wide lens to get a pic of the amphiteather structure though :D :D

Edit: notice the moon in the clear sky!! :D

Yeah the keyboard shortcut i believe is Shift+P and it in fact is under Tools > Transform > Perspective. I'm really impressed at its ability to fix converging verticals :D

That was ONE lovely sky!
And yes, the moon is a very nice extra to this photo.
Took me a while to understand all this amphitheatre thing, but I think I now got it!
Very interesting architecture!!!
I have never had nor used any perspective correction (my ancient PS 6.0 does not offer it) but it sure does some wide angle photos a lot of good, as I can see here!

Most reactions

Back