Mom and 2 girls at Botanical gardens (11 shots)

Feetjie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments and advice and ideas welcome!
(Please don't mind the watermark, it's for proofing/displaying purposes only, and not printed that way.)

25psd.jpg

2)
251.jpg

3)
23psd.jpg

4)
231.jpg

5)
14.jpg

6)
141.jpg

7)
12.jpg

8)
121.jpg

9)
1psd.jpg

10)
20psd.jpg

11)
19psd.jpg

TFL and looking forward to your comments!

It's hard to look at the first few because the watermark hits the girl right between the eyes. hehe. I'm laughing at myself, not you, don't worry.
I love the one of the baby with the blocks. Too cute! The white's seem a bit overexposed though. Nice photos! I can't wait for our weather to improve so I can do some outdoor sessions!

Thanks Lacey!

Some advice please:
I am not sure if I should remove the leave in front ofthebaby or not. Somehow I think it adds a certain "oomph" to the photo, but maybe it will look better removed? (Nrs 5 & 6.)

Thank you Two Color.

Thanks, I also love 9!

Sorry, but the watermarks are too distracting. Some potentially cute photos but are ruined by the watermark.

--These are cute, but I think your focus is off in a lot of them. You want to make sure the sharpest part of the pic is the subject's eyes. In 1, (2), 3 & (4), I think the focus fell on the bear (I can't be too sure because of the giant watermark). In 5 & (6), it looks like the focus is on the leaf.
--I'm not a huge fan of selective coloring, but that's a personal taste thing.
--I don't like that the only thing you see in #10 is the back of the head.
--The look like they are slipping off the frame in #11. It looks like you might have been on a hill, but it might look better if you straighten it out some. Also, watch chopping off limbs. I think this one looks a tad blown, too, but it might be my monitor.

Thank you Kristina... Now that's the kind off advice a girl can actually use :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back