elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cindyspickpwc.jpg
Well I guess this photo pretty much bombed, so I gave it a good working over in Photoshop and this is another attempt at the photo:

cindyspickpwctu.jpg

It just looks a little overexposed; there is a definite blown spot on your mom's face. The colors seem a mite faded.

That said, it's still a cute photo! :thumbup: Very nicely composed and the horse is standing still for you. I think your mom will be much less critical than you are, and she'll no doubt love this! :D

Do you just have the one photo to choose from? Or did you shoot a few? Your mom's smile is perfect, but the horse looks bored, so I'm wondering if there is a better shot of the horse.

Ironically I want to say it looks over-saturated rather than faded. ;-)

Hi Jadin. I have several pictures but it's an old horse. It looks tired in all of them. :D

Thanks Terri and Jadin. I had both lighted it and bumped up the saturation which I guess was a bad mistake. (Someday I'll figure out PS, I promise!):mrgreen:

Ok, here's another stab at it........

cindyspickpwctucc1.jpg

I like the picture and as Terri said your mom will love the picture. So far the second picture you posted looks best on my monitor. The color still seem off, did you try adjusting/playing with the levels in PS? if not play with the arrows or try adjusting the curves. Cloning out the fence was a good move.

Of the three you have posted the third one looks the best to me. I think your mom is going to be very happy!

Remember, the alternative to "figuring out PS" is to learn your camera's functions and be comfortable enough to where these exposure problems don't become an issue. ;) You really have a nice eye for composition, so study your camera manual and keep shooting! :D

terri said:
Of the three you have posted the third one looks the best to me. I think your mom is going to be very happy!

Remember, the alternative to "figuring out PS" is to learn your camera's functions and be comfortable enough to where these exposure problems don't become an issue. ;) You really have a nice eye for composition, so study your camera manual and keep shooting! :D

LOL just can't argue with that....so true.

Most reactions

Back