Momma's rose bud....

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Just took this in my momma front yard this morning!! She has the most beautiful roses!!!

MVC-005F%20copy.jpg

I kinda liked the way this turned out. What do you think??

Coming from a person who generally has no interest in flower pictures I really like your flower photographs. Very well done! I could see many of my past girlfriends wanting your picture hung up and I wouldn't complain. Good colours, dof and composition. I also like how the rose pops right out of the picture

Well, I like the way it turned out also. I have a hard time getting many good flower photos, and agree with Cruzin, your flower photos are spot on.

Cruzin said:
Coming from a person who generally has no interest in flower pictures I really like your flower photographs. Very well done! I could see many of my past girlfriends wanting your picture hung up and I wouldn't complain. Good colours, dof and composition. I also like how the rose pops right out of the picture
Your pictures add a new dimension of flower pictures that I enjoy seeing. I too am not overtly interested in flowers, yet enjoy photos such as these.

what everyone else said! i generally do not like flowers, but always enjoy seeing the treatment you apply! nice as always!!!!

I've never seen a green rose before. It's neat!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back