Monday smile

Hertz van Rental said:
Think I might take up the ukelele instead. It's funnier and less prone to abuse ....

Or you could practice safe sax... :lol: Uke is cool though and there are not too many uke players, so yeah, you would make a good addition.

:lol: :lol:

Are we getting a Photo Forum band together. I was in a virtual band in the 70's. We did the record sleeves and everything but never played a note. Ah - I wonder what happened to Lemon Water Fingerbowl and Fat Knee Wilson.....
Just going a bit misty eyed there

Good grief!!!!!!!! I have an uncomfortable feeling those guys are SERIOUS. I thought the ukelele only existed to be made fun of. I didn't know it was REAL.

I was building up to a wonderful pun about uke-ing you yanks if you piss in my saxophone again and now you've ruined it. :-(

Wait a minute..... how come YOU know about that site.....

Hertz van Rental said:
Good grief!!!!!!!! I have an uncomfortable feeling those guys are SERIOUS. I thought the ukelele only existed to be made fun of. I didn't know it was REAL.

I was building up to a wonderful pun about uke-ing you yanks if you piss in my saxophone again and now you've ruined it. :-(

Wait a minute..... how come YOU know about that site.....

Just another American thing called Google. Ugly name but serious business.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry about ruining the fun, I'm sure you can find another great pun to send our way. :lol:

Most reactions

Back