money in photography?

wow jazek you have alot of great photos on there that ive never seen on here!

You can make make money from photo stock sites www.shutterpoint.com and www.fotolibra.com These sites allow stock photographers to upload and sell their images. It is a great way to market pictures and earn money with photography.

One of the best ways you can improve your photos is by learning how to make your photos more visually appealing.

The easiest way to take more beautiful photos is to start developing your eye as a photographer. Start looking around and trying to find things that would be great to photograph. Look for amazing shots. Look at the depth of field of your surroundings.

If you are using a manual camera you can use depth of field to isolate subjects. If you have a point and shoot camera you can simply avoid cluttered backgrounds.

Also, you can zoom in and take pictures as zoomed in as possible. This will be similar to using a telephoto lens.

Good luck!

If you know what markets to focus on you can make a lot of money with photography. I made a great living with my digital camera and loved it.

I found this free email course you can check out. It is a 7 part course teaching you some of the best ways to make money with your photography:

7 Tips to Make Money with Photography Report for Free

Also, as for the deviant art part. To really get a lot of views you have to be active in the community, talking to people, commenting and favoriting things, etc. A LOT. Though a lot of DA is more fine art then photography, its still a good resource.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back