monkey around

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this is so cool......in about 2 weeks im going to a place where they got all kinds of monkeys (Apenheul) Its like a zoo, but only with monkeys. But the groovy part is, im going to a workshop and get taught by a famous wildlife photographer: Jan Vermeer. Im really looking forward to this.
Its gonna be a whole day experience and he is going to teach us how to make good photo's in zoo's (through glass and fences and stuff). Then we are gonna walk around and take pics and after that we are gonna talk about the photo's that we made :)
Im totally thrilled.
And thats all......................bye :)

Whats the point of a Zoo just for Monkeys?
Why are they sooooo special?
Just seems a bit sick to me to leave out the poor little Otters :-(

uhm.........yeah, sorry mate. If there was a zoo for otters only, i would definetly visit that, but there isnt.
oh, btw.........you might wanna google Diane McTurk for otters. Saw a docu on her on Discovery or something not to long ago.

Whats the point of a Zoo just for Monkeys?
Why are they sooooo special?
Just seems a bit sick to me to leave out the poor little Otters :-(

What about Lions, Tigers, and Bears? ...

Can't leave those guys out.

Darn it, due to the bad weather, the workshop wont take place today. Now i have to wait till july 14th.....ah well, gives me something to look out too, again :)

thats a shame, but at least it can be rearranged to another day.

Weather is dire here as well, hope it clears up for next week as I have the week off and will be having a mini meetup at London Zoo on the friday

Most reactions

New Topics

Back