Monkeys and Tigers, OH MY!

I love this, so dreamy :D

So wildlife photography, birds and? I'm sorry for all this curiosity - you are the first person I have met on this forum who is interested in wildlife and big cats...

Big Cats? Wildlife? I LOVE big cats and wildlife. Mainly big cats though. :) I just wish I could see them in their natural environment, rather then zoos...

I love this, so dreamy :D

So wildlife photography, birds and? I'm sorry for all this curiosity - you are the first person I have met on this forum who is interested in wildlife and big cats...

Big Cats? Wildlife? I LOVE big cats and wildlife. Mainly big cats though. :) I just wish I could see them in their natural environment, rather then zoos...

Well you should visit South Africa and u can see 6 different big cats! :D

I would love to. Except the tiger is my favourite... Lions, cheetahs and leopards are pretty close behind though. =)

I totally agree! I want to see natural wildcats, but sadly can't do that anytime soon.

I would love to. Except the tiger is my favourite... Lions, cheetahs and leopards are pretty close behind though. =)

Seeing a tiger would be awesome!

My ultimate cat photography goals:

- Caracal mid-air catching a bird
- A wild king cheetah
- A wild amur leaopard
- A wild white lion
- A wild snarling tiger

=]

you are the first person I have met on this forum who is interested in wildlife and big cats...

Hi, nice to meet you...heh, seriously though, I dont know anyone who is into wildlife photography (even those that aren't) who wouldn't jump at the chance to photograph some big cats. its just not very accessible to a lot of us, for example, my local zoo has the cat house (heh :D ) surrounded by glass, which is outdoors, so it's rarely spotless, so shooting through it doesn't produce very good images...and going to Africa isn't very feasible for many people. I do plan on going there sometime though, thats one place I NEED to shoot at before I die...Oz and NZ too..

OP- great shots, #3 is my favorite as well.

I am very fortunate to have the best of both worlds

I am currently studying in Sydney but my family live back in South Africa so I travel a lot between the two :D

I am very fortunate to have the best of both worlds

I am currently studying in Sydney but my family live back in South Africa so I travel a lot between the two :D

Indeed you are! I really enjoy seeing shots from around the globe, especially of wildlife, what's common to one person, might be exotic and rare to another....

you are the first person I have met on this forum who is interested in wildlife and big cats...

Hi, nice to meet you...heh, seriously though, I dont know anyone who is into wildlife photography (even those that aren't) who wouldn't jump at the chance to photograph some big cats. its just not very accessible to a lot of us, for example, my local zoo has the cat house (heh :D ) surrounded by glass, which is outdoors, so it's rarely spotless, so shooting through it doesn't produce very good images...and going to Africa isn't very feasible for many people. I do plan on going there sometime though, thats one place I NEED to shoot at before I die...Oz and NZ too..

OP- great shots, #3 is my favorite as well.

Believe it or not, the zoo I went to had AWFUL glass, with lots of spots, and I was able to get photos without it showing. aka my tiger shots. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back