Monkeys at the Apenheul

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to the Apenheul yesterday. Thats a place where they mostly have monkey's walking around. In some parts of this place, the monkeys can free roam. So lots of opertunities to shoots nice pics. And here are some pics:
Apenheul001.jpg

Apenheul002.jpg

Apenheul003.jpg

Apenheul004.jpg

Apenheul005.jpg

Apenheul006.jpg

Apenheul007.jpg

Apenheul008.jpg

Apenheul009.jpg

Apenheul010.jpg

Apenheul011.jpg

Apenheul012.jpg

Apenheul013.jpg

There are more pics on my website www.daanschouwe.nl Just go to Fauna and scroll down.
Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

that is one chilled out Lemur in the 2nd shot

5 is my fave, you can't beat a good Black Capped Squirrel Monkey

and #6 is good and #13 and well most of the others to be honest

5 is my pick of the bunch too. but some very good shots indeed and they all look so natural and no man made things in sight,. good series

Nie shots love the colours and sharpness. I like the 2 and 5 shots, like lostprophet said, "thats one chill monkey"! and i love the tail shot :D

yeah, thats the beauty of that place. That some of the monkey's roam free. Makes it all easier to make pics without fences and stuff.
And thanks for the replies :D

Not often you see pictures of rufffed lemurs, we had a pair at work, and they have the best tempremant of any animal anywhere in the world, they almost seem stoned they are so relaxed, and like nothing better than a tummy scratch, i guess that helped make them rare. fantastic pics, my fave has to be the gorilla at the end, such a cutie, and typifys the species.

tim

Those lemurs were indeed really laid back. They were just doing their thing and great posers :)
Thanks for the replies y'all :thumbup: :D

Wow, quite the selection of primates/lemurs etc.! I especially like #5 (very sweet), 7 and 12. Don't you love seeing the little ones clinging to their mother's back, like in #4?

There were alot of babies around, was pretty cool to see. All those little buggers walking and jumping around (sometimes missing their landingspot).
And thanks for the reply :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back