monkeys find a camera

OP
den9

den9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i figured if it wasnt on the front page of off topic, it wouldnt have been here yet.

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That one monkey has already opened a photography business,and is photographing babies, children, and weddings. Prices are, as you would expect, the typical lowball-level prices MWAC
(Monkey With a Camera) type shooters charge: $25 session fee, $100 for 100 photos on a CD, $110 for JPEGS plus all the RAW files, and unlimited rights to all images. The monkey is working on designing and refining a huge, 72-point, script typeface watermark as we speak.

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
That one monkey has already opened a photography business,and is photographing babies, children, and weddings. Prices are, as you would expect, the typical lowball-level prices MWAC
(Monkey With a Camera) type shooters charge: $25 session fee, $100 for 100 photos on a CD, $110 for JPEGS plus all the RAW files, and unlimited rights to all images. The monkey is working on designing and refining a huge, 72-point, script typeface watermark as we speak.

Payment in peanuts only I believe.

GeekZu101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
That one's funny. :D

el_shorty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, who owns the copyright to those photos? The monkey or David Slater?

selling1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Its funny..hard to believe though is he really take self shots?? Seems like a story for my friends..!!! and yes photos always own by the person who take the shots it doesn't matter whose camera it was.. so its the picture from a monkey..!! hilarious..:)

Most reactions

New Topics