Monolights from Amazon.ca

OGsPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Flash point.

Last edited:
Check out the Flashpoint monolights and kits anyway.
Flashpoint is Adorama's house brand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okey-Dokey.
Still+nothing+to+see+here+more+appropriate+than+ever+for_d048f3_5678875.jpg

Thanks for that.

I hope you don't own that meme, because that would be sufficiently ironic to have not completely wasted my time.
@gryphonslair99

@KmH thanks for pointing them out, they are on Amazon.ca. Im trying to figure between ordering off Adorama or Amazon.

199$ For the 150ws with powerpack and stand @ Adorama. I cant figure out how much it is in Canadian dollars shipped. Im scared of customs and COD.

388.11 on amazon.ca.
300w flashpoint with powerpack is near 600$ on Amazon.

I love the portability of the flashpoint but for 100$ I could play with a Neewer light. Hard decision to make.

Well with the posts I'm seeing, this thread makes about as much sense as a cat pushing a watermelon out of a lake. :lol:

Im looking for insights, reviews, opinions, testimony as to WHICH MONOLIGHT TO BUY FROM AMAZON.ca.

I was modded for posting screenshots of product I was considering, things got confising. I hope that fulfills your curiosity a bit as to why the posts look funny. I also deleted a lot of words as they were not helpfull in my online search for lighting.

If you have some insight about AMAZON.ca, monolights, flash point ( brand from adorama which Im considering as per KmHs helpfull advice) or another brand such as Neewer or Whatever, if it can be had in Canada easily I will consider.

Does my last post not make sense to you? Trying to decide whethe to buy from Adorama.com or Amazon.ca or go with a cheaper monolight.

Pretty much straightforward as it gets.

Troll me some more and I'll get modded some more, shoukd be funner than looking fir lights on the internetz

Where is @Watchful whan i need some help. He'll tell me to build a search engine no doubt.

Speak of the devil... As a matter of fact, you can build a DYI Vagabond II powerpack for around 100.00.
Here's a link.

As for search engines there are a ton of them already, or, you're right, you can code one very quickly to use the spiders, crawlers and robots of other engines out there.

Im looking for insights, reviews, opinions, testimony as to WHICH MONOLIGHT TO BUY FROM AMAZON.ca.

I was modded for posting screenshots of product I was considering, things got confising. I hope that fulfills your curiosity a bit as to why the posts look funny. I also deleted a lot of words as they were not helpfull in my online search for lighting.

If you have some insight about AMAZON.ca, monolights, flash point ( brand from adorama which Im considering as per KmHs helpfull advice) or another brand such as Neewer or Whatever, if it can be had in Canada easily I will consider.

Does my last post not make sense to you? Trying to decide whethe to buy from Adorama.com or Amazon.ca or go with a cheaper monolight.

Pretty much straightforward as it gets.

Troll me some more and I'll get modded some more, shoukd be funner than looking fir lights on the internetz

Where is @Watchful whan i need some help. He'll tell me to build a search engine no doubt.
Thanks, at least it makes some sense now. Sorry, can't help you with Amazon.ca since I live in the US. Never ordered through them.

Most reactions

Back