Monster Puppy!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So we have a new introduction to our family. I give you Koda the Bernese Mountain Dog.

These pictures kinda blow because the silly animal just cannot let me get a picture of him. "Oh hey, whatcha' doin' there daddy-o? Here, let me run up and slobber all over that lens!" :lol: Silly dog.

Anyway, he's 8 weeks, so he's a wee one at the moment, but his pop was 125lbs, so we're not expecting him to remain small for long.

I figured you guys might like to see him... :)

Koda at 8 Weeks - 021 tpf.jpg

Koda%20at%208%20Weeks%20-%20027%20tpf.jpg

Koda at 8 Weeks - 033 tpf.jpg

omg omg OMG, what a cute puppy!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! He looks like a fluffy bear. What beautiful markings (he even has 'eyebrows'). Glad you're snapping pics of him, because he won't be this size for long. The last one is my fave...it looks like he's smiling, and it captures the mischievous puppy look, and puppy energy

:lol: that first picture is just.....he's so.....wide...and....fat....and big...holy crap.

i love those dogs, they make GREAT additions to any family

omg omg OMG, what a cute puppy!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! He looks like a fluffy bear. What beautiful markings (he even has 'eyebrows'). Glad you're snapping pics of him, because he won't be this size for long. The last one is my fave...it looks like he's smiling, and it captures the mischievous puppy look, and puppy energy

:lol: That's why we named him Koda. Koda means bear in some obscure Alaskan dialect.

holy #*(&@#%&(@ *#%(*@#%&(@%&* #@(*%&@#(*&%@#

He's HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more! But he looks like a lot of fun (and work).

Oh he's tiny now... 8lbs. Though he's grown 14oz in the past 3 days. :lol: The vet says we should expect he'll grow 10-15lbs each month. He ain't gonna be tiny for long.

i love those dogs, they make GREAT additions to any family

Yeah, we've been wanting one for years. Super sweet animals, quirky characters.

He's beautiful! I want him!!!!! I hope you will keep posting photos of him as he grows up.

hehe, I will. :)

:lol: that first picture is just.....he's so.....wide...and....fat....and big...holy crap.

hahaha...

Will he ever grow a snout? :)

Beautiful animal!

Oh yes. :) Here is a picture of an adult that is a spitting image of this guys papa.

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/1009/50211777.JPG

they're such great dogs - definitely looks like one happy pup!

Yeah he is.

Thanks for all the comments, everyone. Glad everyone got a charge out ot it. :lol: I swear these dogs illicit such a reaction from people. Too funny.

I'd crap my pants if that came running towards me.

You must try to take photos of him everyday, the time when he's so cute and small is sooo short!
Makes me wonder how big they are at birth? Any idea? Have you seen him and his litter mates when he was only just born?

You must try to take photos of him everyday, the time when he's so cute and small is sooo short!
Makes me wonder how big they are at birth? Any idea? Have you seen him and his litter mates when he was only just born?

heheh... I could probably setup a time-lapse thing every hour or so and show the progression. :lol:

I did not see him as a wee puppy, no... I understand that they're not huge, but not eety beety either. Too funny. You would figure they'd pop out the size of a VW bus to begin with given where they wind up.

Most reactions

Back