"" MOOD LIGHT ""

It looks extremely edited.. try making it look more realISTIC?

Digital Matt... I thank you for your comments.. appreciate it!

skieur....Thank you for the lighting!!!

elsaspet.... I wish you would have been more specific on the colors?? because I wonder what colors you see?? you must be talking about the brown horse, because everything is white... unless of course you feel the snow is off color for 5:30 AM with the suns first light casting pink shade into the photo..???? Snow takes on many situations of color... shaded snow/bright lit snow/ untouched snow./ sunrise/ sunset snow/ depth of snow/ etc etc... all take on different shades of color...

Just A Mom... Thank You..

La Photo ... Thank You for your comments... and I hope your pink snow was done during a sunrise lol... or you may have a white balance problem..lol... thanks.

mmphoto... Thank you for bringing up the blue... there is a smalllll cast of that in the sky... the scene changed rapidly as the sun rose.. and a cloud was coming in from left...

CBR Fanatic...Thank you... and appreciate you saying.. EARLY MORNING GLOW... this could be a key to the color issues some are seeing... Hmmmm??

Max.... Well so glad you like this one as compared to my snapshot....
( Water Wheel )
One thing I have always considered from people who critique my work in such a rude manor , is to always view there photography...
Kind of like a painter wanting to paint your house, and telling you how good it will look when he's done... I think the best thing to do in that case, is DRIVE BY HIS HOUSE , and have a look at his?? looking forward to seeing your work..

To Max's defense:
The Critique Forum isn't a place to post a shot and wait for people to be like, "Great shot. Fantastic" and so on and so forth...this is a place where people point out what's wrong. Sort of...critique one's work. I do think perhaps Max is a tad rude, but that's just how he gets his points across, and he does know what he's talking about. So if you don't like how someone critiques, don't submit things into the critique section.

La Photo ... Thank You for your comments... and I hope your pink snow was done during a sunrise lol... or you may have a white balance problem..lol... thanks.

Sure was, of course :D
See_here (the link within the thread leads you to its "twin-thread", as it were).

I think it would be quite awesome with 'some' of the pink removed (it may bring out some of the yellow sunlight on the snow and the animals). Also the mountains darkened and with more contrast. The cumps of hay to the left, and especially under the rear of the horse on the right and to me a bit distracting.

Great Capture. You have good foreground, subject and background. Amazing!

Thanks Clark... and again everyone who commented here .. it was much appreciated.. it went so fast i couldn't keep up in thanking individual, that and the excuse of being new..

again appreciation to all who responded !!

I like it. The tree on the left is too different from the others and a tad bit distracting, and I agree more could be on the right of the horses so I'd say tilt your camera a few degrees to the right, but trying a crop could also be good.

i totally dig this photo....and i'm glad the snow is sun tinted and not yellow...don't eat the yellow snow ya know :p

Beautiful!! The horses are an amazing touch...If the left side were cropped in half an inch I would be completely happy...it's almost falling off at the end of the hill...but breathtaking!

DSLR.... Keepsakegirl....aammoore...

Hey thank you guys/gals for looking and commenting...

Maybe I could have camera cropped this somewhat better, but this sunrise was happening so fast it was incredible.. the light situations changed every couple of seconds in this deep snow...

I hate to crop on the left, due to the cloud moving into the scene from that side ... its somewhat faint id this shot on monitor, but think it might be visible enough that you may know what I mean...

But Hey, again Thanks you three!! Appreciate it!

I like it, composition is great. but I would up the contrast and tone down the brightness a little. That will bring out the detail in the trees, they seem lost, just grey, not much black detail.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back