Moody windmill

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What looked a fairly unpromising shot of Lytham windmill and the old lifeboat house in bad weather, turned out better, I think, with a bit of PP.

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com/

Lytham-windmill-clouds2.jpg

:hug::
1.gif
2.gif
:hugs: TONY!
Where were you all the while?
I missed you like hell!
And your photos.
Photos that well composed and exposed like this one, for example!
You don't know how often I think of you when I plan my photos, wondering if you would do it like this, too, or if the motifs that I see would ever even interest you!?!?

Those two people ... did they happen to show up in your frame? They really really add to the whole!

Welcome back.
I second Corinna. Beautiful shot, and the people do add a lot to it.

Dani

Thanks for the kind comments and the welcome back Corinna and Dani. I've been working on my house for the last month, and decided to devote all (well almost all) my time to that. I've nearly finished my project - another week or so :-(.

As far as the shot goes, the people I waited for. I saw them approaching and decided they'd give some interest and scale to the shot. This image has quite a bit more PP than I usually do - a shift in the colours (enhanced yellow and a blue cast I introduced for a complementary effect). The silhouette effect is also much stronger than in the original exposure.

Regards, Tony

Most reactions

New Topics

Back