rakicko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.creativevision.rs
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Marija.jpg

Do you like this idea? I am new here, just registered and will show my work here, so if I made mistake by posting here, tell me to fix it.

Welcome to TPF; a clever twist on the old 'holding the moon' shot. This is the professional gallery, so if this is a commissioned image, or one intended for sale, it's in the correct spot, if it's personal work, it should be in one of the other galleries.

I liked your idea. Really like the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marija.jpg

Do you like this idea? I am new here, just registered and will show my work here, so if I made mistake by posting here, tell me to fix it.
Nice idea: beautifully executed! Keep posting!

Welcome to TPF; a clever twist on the old 'holding the moon' shot. This is the professional gallery, so if this is a commissioned image, or one intended for sale, it's in the correct spot, if it's personal work, it should be in one of the other galleries.
Can you tell me where I should post from now on?

Thanks you guys, I will post more photos very soon.

Clever concept and much better than the average oh look I shot a picture of the moon that every new (yes, even I did) photographer shoots and is so proud of.

My only critique is the size of the string is too thick, if it was really wispy it would look better to me.

Welcome!

Really great photo. That moon looks big. It doesn't look like it, but is that a single composition?

To answer your earlier question, something like this would probably be best posted in the General Gallery forum. It's not a landscape or a portrait and it's not black and white or a nature shot... Note that if you're not looking for critique you would use the Just For Fun forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back