Moon Over Hayward and Bay Bridge from San Francisco

KenL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this at 5 pm yesterday while roaming The Embarcadero in San Francisco.
I'm working my backward through the shots I've taken over the past week.

This shot is looking southeast.

4148980466_01c2d3a862_o.jpg

Great shot, I love the colours. I wish I could go back to san fransisco.... but this time with my camera! :lol:

Good work. :thumbup:​

Great shot, I love the colours. I wish I could go back to san fransisco.... but this time with my camera! :lol:

Thank you Atlas77!

Ditto. I used to live in the half moon bay area when I was young and we would frequent San Fransisco. Did you use a circular polarizer for this shot? I have been considering investing in one but I don't know a whole lot about photography yet.

Ditto. I used to live in the half moon bay area when I was young and we would frequent San Fransisco. Did you use a circular polarizer for this shot? I have been considering investing in one but I don't know a whole lot about photography yet.

Thank you, the beatles! I didn't use a CPF for this (not by choice, I just wasn't carrying my equipment.....lazy).

If you get one, try to get the best one you can.....I use a Hoya Pro Digital. There are proc and cons to using a CPF and lots of opinions. I often use one when taking landscapes. I used one for every shot I took at Canyonlands National Park recently.

Really nice capture. Lovely contrast. I'll be in San Fran in January. Never been there before so Im hoping I pick up a few suggestions as the best places to take some great photos. I have booked the sightseeing bus loops for 2 days instead of hiring a car. Hope this works out ok as parking put me off mainly.

Really nice capture. Lovely contrast. I'll be in San Fran in January. Never been there before so Im hoping I pick up a few suggestions as the best places to take some great photos. I have booked the sightseeing bus loops for 2 days instead of hiring a car. Hope this works out ok as parking put me off mainly.

Thank you, Enough Already! The tours will take you to all the great spots.... Parking can be a problem!

Here a link to the photos I've taken of SF showing my favorite spots.
San Francisco - a set on Flickr

very nice try.. I like the combination of the moon and the bridge

actually, i think it is better for you to eliminate the buildings at the background for simplicity of the composition

actually, i think it is better for you to eliminate the buildings at the background for simplicity of the composition

Thank you kamalzharif!

Thank you kamalzharif!

your welcome!!

I had seen your photo at your website.. and it is quite amazing!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back