Moon spider...

dry3210

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When coming home last night my girlfriend noticed the spider in the yard so I got a few pictures and posted them here...

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/macro-photography/214794-there-spider-out-front.html

But I noticed the moon was practically full but unfortunately the trees were in the way so a few hours later I went out and sure enough I had a shot...

However, they didn't turn out quite as cool in execution as they did in my head...

index.php

C&C welcome

Take two, one with the spider in focus, the other with the moon in focus. From there you can pretty easily get a picture with the moon looking a bit better.

Take two, one with the spider in focus, the other with the moon in focus. From there you can pretty easily get a picture with the moon looking a bit better.

I wish I would have tought of this last night! I didn't even review the pictures till today and the spider was gone in the morning.

Hopefully if there is a next time I'll remember to do this. And maybe I'll luck out and get a bit of clouds in the sky also...just to give it more of a Halloween like feel to things.

Thanks for the suggestion

Most reactions

New Topics

Back