More Alexa | In the fog ^_^

Sorry, I meant these:

8565638674_06195ff324_c_zps72f3e1c3.jpg

Sorry, I meant these:

Yeah I realized, after Granddad pointed it out.

Thanks for taking the time to clarify though! :lol:

I was just really paranoid about the pixelation I saw in LR, so as soon as you said, "little squares" I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ::shakes fist:: "NOT THE SQUAAAAARES!!!!" :lmao:

I see why you took the drive to shoot her. Incredible, and the picture aren't that bad either.

Sorry, I meant these:

I was just really paranoid about the pixelation I saw in LR, so as soon as you said, "little squares" I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ::shakes fist:: "NOT THE SQUAAAAARES!!!!" :lmao:

Ha, no worries, I can't see any pixelation!

I see why you took the drive to shoot her. Incredible, and the picture aren't that bad either.

RIGHT?! I have a mad girl crush on her. :biglaugh:

Sorry, I meant these:

Ha, no worries, I can't see any pixelation!
Woo!

Rose, NICE!
dblthumb2.gif

edit: if i had to offer constructive critique, I'd maybe say there is a hair strand going through her jacket sorta weird, but its not worth mention anyway!

These are awesome! The fog makes the perfect backdrop!

Thank you! :sillysmi:

I like this set a lot! What equipment are you using?

Thanks!

Equipment... as far as what is concerned? Lighting?

I exposed for mostly ambient light and then had a flash through an Apollo soft box camera right, and set the power until I had just a *pop* of light to fill her in a little.

Most reactions

Back