MORE as requested!

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, Here are a few more from the same shoot with the kiddies looking at the camera... as requested!! ;) I didnt even realise that each image i originally posted were looking away from me!:confused: Sorry~!!!! Hope you enjoy these... comments and critique always appreciated! xx jem

#1...

Brehmer38.jpg

#2...

Brehmer63.jpg

#3... I couldn't resist this one.... I'm thinking he was 'over it' xx

Brehmer59.jpg

#4...

Brehmer46.jpg

#5...

Brehmer44.jpg

#6...

Brehmer14.jpg

#7... cut off her hands and toes! ouch x

Brehmer20.jpg

#8... I added some effects to this one trying to get an angelic/ soft old-fashioned type? look... any thoughts????????? xx

Brehmer23x.jpg

Thanks for looking again! Got quite a large order from this shoot... yeah... more money towards my studio kitty. xx

yes, yes, yes. Very good. My favorite is nr. 4. Love the eyes in that one (as you said, the boy has beautiful eyes).

pascal

Jemmy they are just excellent. I love all the images. The boy is sooooooooo cute. He is so charming with his smile and even more charming when he looks serious or bored (what ever you take from his expression). Thanks for sharing.

Ok. Helps seeing a couple more of these. I like the last one. And I really like the ones of the boy. Nice lighting and he seems comfortable in his expressions. I think I am just scared of the girl. Small children just seem so delicate.

I was asked to photograph a newborn. Turned that one down. I was scared of dropping a light on him or something. Long story short you definitely get extra credit in my book. I couldn't do it.

They are adorable kids! #3 made me laugh out loud. He has the same expression that my daughter gets when I try to take her picture. I think #4 is my favorite.

#3 made me laugh out loud

me too... love it!!

I think I am just scared of the girl. Small children just seem so delicate.
I was asked to photograph a newborn. Turned that one down. I was scared of dropping a light on him or something. Long story short you definitely get extra credit in my book. I couldn't do it.

youre funny... they're not that scary... just harder work at different ages... like around 10months, when all they want to do is crawl off the backdrop!! lots of fun though... can't get enough!! x

I like #6 and #8, cutie(the ballerina not you =( ).

jemmy said:
#8... I added some effects to this one trying to get an angelic/ soft old-fashioned type? look... any thoughts?????????

I messed with one of the photos (hope you don't mind) and got this affect for the angelic, soft look. I duplicated the layer and on the top layer set it Multiply, then brightened it by 60 and add Gaussian blur of 10.

TPFBrehmer14.jpg

The kids are adorable! My faves are 3 &4 of the boy and I like that last one of the ballerina.. she's a doll.

Most reactions

Back