www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More from the weekend:

1. Tree snake I think
1802051582_153313d44b.jpg

2. Standard household huntsman.
1802051590_0124625a0a.jpg

3. Sugar glider. Photo is intentionally dark, the brighter ones just looked wrong.
1802051592_d5d1e96ea5.jpg

4. Kangaroo. The one came and investigated what I was doing when I was photographing her joey. In the process she slobbered all over my lens. Just a pity my camera was set to not take a picture unless it's in focus :greenpbl:
1802051632_d6adf423bc.jpg

Oooo, that tree snake is a beauty! Did you see that out in the wild? Pity the photo is sooo dark. Was it intentional here, too? It doesn't look right that dark, while it is ok with the sugar glider (but where do the blue outlines come from? Especially those around the fruit?)

That huntsman looks ... not like the photo an arachnophobe might want to see. Too good I am not that! He looks a bit ... mean.

I thought you may like the snake LaFoto :) These were the other good ones from my trip to the zoo. The snake being dark was not intentional, but it was shot inside the reptilian park which was lit very darkly. Even at ISO800 at f/2.8 I was bracing myself against the glass to try and keep the camera steady. I didn't want to use my flash as it destroys the lovely green lighting, and the blue lighting on the sugar glider.

The blue outlines were the natural lighting in the enclosure. They try to simulate nightime during the day so these things won't sleep while the visitors are looking. They were very active fighting over the food and gliding around.

I personally hate the look of huntsman. Such ugly bodies with disproportionately long legs. Tarantulas are much more beautiful spiders. Either way despite how scary they may look they are quite harmless. I've been bitten twice. It hurts but nothing a bag of ice and some pain killers can't solve.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back