More bragging from the jocose Jo Cose!

Big the FUG UP!!

Now get snapping.

bace said:
Big the FUG UP!!

Now get snapping.

HUH??????

Yea, well I got this stupid thing called work at the moment, and it's supposed to freakin' rain this freakin' weekend. But ClarinetJWD and I are supposed to be meeting up, so I should have some pics by the end of the weekend!!!

(yeah for me. Oh, and yeah for Bace and his Rebel!!!)

i don't know why you bought one...i told you you could have mine :roll:

this was a deal we made last meet-up. i give you a D70s in exchange for a seat on the next bomb you guys send up.

Yea jocose!

We expect great things with the surroundings you're in ... not to mention the talented Mr. JM as your running buddy...

JonMikal ... if you're giving away cameras ...

JM, sorry dude I completely forgot...and we just launched New Horizons..but that's a multi-year mission...TPF would have died if you were on that one :lmao:

anicole, at first I was gonna say that there is little left for me to shoot in DC, but then it occurred to me that I have a new camera, which means that everything is gonna look different now, so I can start at the top and work my way down again (hear that LaFoto--you have nothing to worry about because all those sites will look different to you through your camera's viewfinder!)

Corry, yea, it seems that Christmas has come but many times this year!

jocose said:
JM, sorry dude I completely forgot...and we just launched New Horizons..but that's a multi-year mission...TPF would have died if you were on that one :lmao:

where are those 'flip-off' emoticons when you need one. no worries, i'll send you a 'gift' by courier later.

photo gal said:
Yay hooray for Jocose.......now looking forward to some pics from you mister!!!!! : )

No kidding! I haven't posted since the last meetup, and that seems like ages ago. Hopeful Mother Nature will cooperate and we'll have a nice day tomorrow for the first Baltimore Meetup!!

jocose said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll give you a remote if you'll let me do the same.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back