Reaction score
here are a few more:

Prarrie_Dog.jpg

Gorilla.jpg

Croc2.jpg

Croc.jpg

Lioness.jpg

C&C more than welcome as always...

Haha, I dont' know why but that first one I think is funny! I like the shot! The second one... the coloring seems off a little. To orange for me.

Thanks. The light in the gorilla room was a bit wierd, I think it just got turned a bit orange by the floor as that's how it really looked in there, very strange!

I really like that gorilla's expression. The ultimate "Huh?"-expression, I think :D.

The first one is cute! I think those animals are called "Ziesel" in German, but I haven't got a clue as to what their English name is!?

The lioness is nice, only a bit soft. Or is she not?
The lion-pic gives the impression of being a scanned print ... I don't know why.

Nice series. The first little creature is cute and I like the compo. And the look on the gorilla's face is priceless ("are YOU lookin' at ME?" a la DeNiro in Taxi Driver)

the first one is a prarie dog, cute little things, this one's a young one so still have the furby look to it...
The lioness shot was through zoo glass with lots of kids fingerprints on it so that's probably why it looks a bit soft, I was having to focus past it. Same for the gorilla as well.

When I took that shot I related the gerillas expression to the poo behind it, I thought it was a bit of a 'yeah, and?' kind of shot...

I really actually like the lioness shot... the greens really are a good contrast to the brown. The focus is pretty darn good for zoo glass.

These are awesome, the animals seem to have a charicature about them.

The Gorilla looks like he's about to explain something in a very posh well to do tone :lol:

The lioness lookes wise and pondering.

I'm going to have to nip there myself soon since its only really down the road from me :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back