More diving, fishing and posing

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Figured I would share my weekly round-up of Osprey. The weather has been great and the Juveniles have been really cooperative... Comments welcome and thanks for looking...

Juvenile Osprey 8_21 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

2 This guy is claiming his perch. The Tamron continues to impress me and this is at ISO 4000 on the D7100...
Juvenile Osprey 8_21 3 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

3 The dive I've been trying to get
Juvenile Osprey dive 8_20 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey 8_19 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey 8_19 7 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Osprey 8/17 by krisinct- Thanks for 2! Million + views!, on Flickr

Hard to pick just one, but #3 is amazing!

Kris, great shots as usual. 1, 3, and 6 are my favourites in this group. I never get tired of seeing your osprey shots.

WesternGuy

Last edited:
Still need your address for that go pro!!!! hahahahaa

Amazing as usual.

Your images always rock!

#1 is phenomenal! ::2 thumbs up::!

The diving shot #3 is amazing. I notice that the eye colors are different than in the other pictures. Does the osprey have another transparent
"lid" that protects its eyes when it hits water that changes the color or is that just a reflection of the water I'm seeing in its eye?

The diving shot #3 is amazing. I notice that the eye colors are different than in the other pictures. Does the osprey have another transparent
"lid" that protects its eyes when it hits water that changes the color or is that just a reflection of the water I'm seeing in its eye?
Thank you! Ospreys do have the Nictitating Membrane that protects their eyes...

Some of the best photography I've seen from you!
Thank you!

If looks could kill, we all be goners from #1 but only the bunker dies here.Nice Shots.

Most reactions

Back