More downy's and black caps

JOAT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It seems everytime I go searching for birds i run into black caps and downy's. I;m hoping to get other birds especially some birds of prey.....in time i guess :angel:

Don't know what this is....
bird1.jpg

black cap
blackcap4b.jpg

blackcap5.jpg

Downy woodpecker
downy.jpg

downy2b.jpg

How precious! The third and fourth are my favorites. I never realized how small these birds were.

that first one is called a snow bird down here..but i could be wrong..

great shots... dont you love black capped chickadees...

Ray this was at lynde shore's birding path...I think last week? can't remember when exactly. The chickadees are always around to get shots and they are not shy...I always seem to spot the downy's when they are rather close.

I'm going to have to get some shots of the owls hanging out there before they leave. :)

Great shots again. You will have to hook up with us soon as Ray, Canoncan and myself are always out looking for interesting birds.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Great shots again. You will have to hook up with us soon as Ray, Canoncan and myself are always out looking for interesting birds.

Eric

That would be cool indeed. As much as I like going alone it would be nice to have others around sometimes...you know to fend off angry bird watchers and all :)

Awesome shots JOAT. The 2nd image is my fave here. I have not been to Lynde shores in a while. Last time I was there, I struck out on the bird shots.

Calliope said:
How precious! The third and fourth are my favorites. I never realized how small these birds were.

:thumbup: these are my favorites too, i love the bird-in-hand shot, good stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back