Photos OK to edit
5356173456_ebed56f47e_b.jpg

5347828931_26cb61c018_b.jpg

5355883477_de4b3317a9_b.jpg

5361687162_bae9e115ae_b.jpg

5358757158_6c0ff5e9f5_b.jpg

5325695412_7554939615_b.jpg

5358719538_208ef95f38_b.jpg

Some beautiful images...the first four are my favorites. I used to have a girlfriend from Ecaduor, back in the mid 1980's. The people from that country are beautiful.

All of them are good, but #2 is just great, almost unreal. Well, apart from the fringing in the upper left corner perhaps ;)

Thanks guys and the people there were extremely nice

I noticed the fringing today. Thats a new edit for me in Oloneo(just started using)
My older edit in photomatix 4 doesn't have it but I like everything else about the new version better. Maybe I can fix it

2,3 and 4 look like they are from a make believe world

Nice work, and inspiring. I'm heading to Ecuador in a couple of weeks. One week in the Galapagos and one week for Quitto/Guayaquil and surrounding areas. Any tips you could send my way would be much appreciated.

All of them are good, I absolutely love #2 though.

Nice work, and inspiring. I'm heading to Ecuador in a couple of weeks. One week in the Galapagos and one week for Quitto/Guayaquil and surrounding areas. Any tips you could send my way would be much appreciated.

I think you are going to have a great time. One week on the mainland area of ecuador is short. I would skip guayquil If I was you. Your time could be better spent in the north
Are you doing a tour or by yourself?

Unbelievably brilliant shots, particularly that night shot #2. Any reason why those pictures in the church are all hanging cockeyed?

#2 seems to be the fav.

Bynx those pics are made to be hung that way. Its hard to see but the paintings on them are painted to be hung that way

I am doing the trip on my own with my wife, although the Galapagos is pretty much a tour, since you could only get there by a chartered cruise. I'm pretty much done with tours. They always seem to stop in the middle of somewhere I have no interest of being, only because the souvenir shop that they park in front of is kicking back a commission to the driver/tour group. In addition there is always one clown that thinks their time is more important than everyone else, and somehow mistakes that 15 min stopoff as 30+ minutes. Perhaps it is also because I am too grumpy :grumpy:.

I am trying to keep this vac as relaxing as possible. If we're bored in Guayquil, we'll just try to find a spa and chill out. I have in the past returned from a vac more tired than before I left.

WOW. These are amazing shots. I know the popular choice is #2 but I actually like the treehouse the best. Very inspiring work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back