More Favorites-Children

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are my favorites of shots of children I've done, they're all shots of my neices... but they're the cutest girls in the world!! hehe

1.Sisters
DSC_0144.jpg

2. Jera
DSC_0132.jpg

3. Friends by Choice
DSC_0149.jpg

4. Kate
DSC_0064-1.jpg

5. Sophie and Jera
DSC_0414copy.jpg

6. Kate close up
I don't know what I like about this one... but I really like it
DSC_0253.jpg

7. Jera close up
DSC_0209.jpg

8. Kate again :)
DSC_0196.jpg

thanks!!

I think that's my favorite too

The first 3 are the best ones.
:mrgreen: thanks!!

I kind of agree there...

they're my latest, too... so the advice I'm getting on here really is paying off! at least a little haha

Hi LynziMarie, I have to agree that number 3 is the pic of the bunch. It is a good use of perspective. I think the reverse perspective (down low, looking up) could of been a good option for pic #2.

I also think the expression you have caught in #7 is excellent. As soon as I saw this photo I was thinking it could make a great B&W. I did a quick conversion here.

Thanks for posting.

#4 and #6 don't really work - except possibly for people who know and love them.

#7 could benefit from a little additional saturation and contrast.

#3 ftw.

1-3 and 5 are best. 3 is best of best. 5 is good but the dog looks a bit to sharpened possibly.

Number 3 is excellent!

thanks so much for your input everyone!!!

on number five, it was my first photoshop try, so I went WAY over board... but i kind of like what it ended up being. With Sophie being black and white I found it kind of hard to get it right, so doing too much made it different and fun.

Thanks again everyone!!

Most reactions

Back