More FCS Football

Kenny32

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was a very good game...It was homecoming, and even though Duquesne was able to drive down the field and score on the final drive...their two point conversion was no good because the receiver went out of bounds and back in...

Here are some photos from the game...As always C&C is always welcome, and the complete set can be found on my flickr: CCSU vs Duquesne Homecoming football - a set on Flickr

5065207225_c72183c5cb_b.jpg

5065816846_fabf9190fd_b.jpg

5065802822_3089cc1f2c_b.jpg

5065797466_e1fbf34475_b.jpg

5065799542_60cd9c7e6e_b.jpg

5065203763_c67b1a7328_b.jpg

5065210187_1fd71be67d_b.jpg

what lens did you shoot this with?

I like these. Good work.

You used DOF well to isolate your subjects.

I am curious too what lens this was.

Does anyone know why some shots people put up here dont have EXIF data? Are they removing it, or is it due to something else?

All of them were with my D300 and 300mm F/2.8 except #4 and #5 which were with a D90 and an 80-200 F/2.8.

Flickr might remove EXIF, but I'm not too sure...I know if you look on my flickr it'll tell you the camera I used but nothing else...If you want the full EXIF on a particular image let me know and I can look back in Lightroom and post it.

Also, not sure if anyone can shed any light on this...When I took my D300 out of my camera bag and on to my 300mm at the start of the game it would not focus. I tried switching all of the switches on the lens, as well as a few settings on the camera with no luck. I switched it to my 80-200, and again no luck. I tried switching everything I could...I consulted with another photographer and he spent about 5 minutes and he switched the AF switch on my 80-200mm off and then on again and then it would focus...I even switched it back to my 300mm and it focused fine...Has this happened to anyone? I tried multiple times on every focus setting with no luck. I'm glad it works now but I'm not sure if it will reoccur or not...Maybe a firmware update is needed?

Flickr might remove EXIF, but I'm not too sure...I know if you look on my flickr it'll tell you the camera I used but nothing else...If you want the full EXIF on a particular image let me know and I can look back in Lightroom and post it.

If you click on the camera name, Flickr will display the EXIF data.

Bruce

All of them were with my D300 and 300mm F/2.8 except #4 and #5 which were with a D90 and an 80-200 F/2.8.

Also, not sure if anyone can shed any light on this...When I took my D300 out of my camera bag and on to my 300mm at the start of the game it would not focus. I tried switching all of the switches on the lens, as well as a few settings on the camera with no luck. I switched it to my 80-200, and again no luck. I tried switching everything I could...I consulted with another photographer and he spent about 5 minutes and he switched the AF switch on my 80-200mm off and then on again and then it would focus...I even switched it back to my 300mm and it focused fine...Has this happened to anyone? I tried multiple times on every focus setting with no luck. I'm glad it works now but I'm not sure if it will reoccur or not...Maybe a firmware update is needed?

I've had this happen a couple of times (both on my 7D and on my 30D). I popped the battery out for about 15 seconds and then put it back in and all worked OK.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back