More from the Mennonite village

I really like #1 and #4. The textures and colors (even though #4 is white, it seems colorful to me - go figure) in particular.

#2 and #3 seem a bit soft..

Chris

Thanks for your comments, Chris, much appreciated. Numbers 2 and 3 might indeed be a tad soft.

i like all the pictures except no. 2..

Thanks for your comments, Chris, much appreciated. Numbers 2 and 3 might indeed be a tad soft.

That is what I like about them.I like a soft frame every now and then. Not every picture has to be razor sharp, and this is one of them IMO.
#2 is definantly my favorite of all of them.It looks as old.

That is what I like about them.I like a soft frame every now and then. Not every picture has to be razor sharp, and this is one of them IMO.
#2 is definantly my favorite of all of them.It looks as old.

Nooooo....no tomatoes!!! ;)

Yep #2...is great, I have to agree!! I love how you get a bit of natural light in what looks like a closed-in room!! It also has a warm, comforting feel to it!

The green in #1 is very cool!!

Like the knob too!!

The Readers Digest doesn't do much for me though!! :wink:

I come from Mennonite country (South Western Ontario), where are you?

I come from Mennonite country (South Western Ontario), where are you?

I'm in Winnipeg, but I've been visiting quite a few Mennonite towns and villages in southern Manitoba lately (Winkler, Morden, Steinbach, Grunthal, and more). There's something about the Mennonite culture that appeals to me, yet I can't put my finger on exactly what it is.

Thanks everybody for your comments :)

The first two are my faves. I love the cracked look of the paint, the shades of green, and all the straight lines in that first one. And there's something about the simplicity and lighting in that second shot that I really like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back