more fun at the park

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Olympus Digital, no flash
This was also experimental. Just playing with design i guess. Like I said, i hate takin pics at the park cuz parents are always a pain in the ass about it cuz they think I wanna take pictures of their kids when I have no interest in their children what so ever. Im a 19 year old girl, not some 50 year old pedaphile. Christ...
Anyway, general critique requested.
swirly.jpg

Great shot, seems semi abstract.
Theres nothing wrong with this that i can see, except maybe the ground at the bottom is a little too dark- thasts just a little thing though,

Nice work!

Thats my kind of shot.

Is there a chance of using a diffused flash or higher speed to gain a little more contrast?

Nice though, it's swirleytastic!

whats wrong with 50 year old pedophiles? wait, dont answer that.

i love the composition of the shot, but on my monitor it lacks contrast and some of the lighter black and white tones. this could easily be fixed in Photoshop. Also, i would love to see it a tad sharper. but that comes with spending wayyyyy too much money on lenses that are more pricey than your car...

great work overall!! i love it!!!

md

What the others have said. ;) You have a nice angle here, but I do wish the bottom hadn't been cut off.

And yes, it's wayyy too flat. See the B&W in your frame? Then look at your image - it's totally gray. Bump that up and you'll have a little jazz going. :)

lacks some contrast, I would also like to see a wider shot. It just nags me to see the pipe on the edges except on the left.

nice idea, but there is something that just doesnt attract my eye about it. it seems like just a shot of a twirly thing. maybe i'm just looking at it wrong...if i try and look at it a certain way, it seems really cool, then i look at it normally, and it's not as neat. weird. i would suggest that instead of getting farther, you get closer to it, almost inside it. it would play more with the viewers eyes, and they wouldnt realize what it was at first, and basically it would cause more interest, i think. with your permission i'll show you what i'm talking about. besides that and the flatness, it's nice, although a little underexposed. great job going out there and trying new things!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back