480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, at least my day wasn't totally ruined by the 50mm Mamiya lens.

Hauled this puppy home today.

Beseler45Homecoming.jpg

Seems to work fine so far. Lamp lights, motor works.

4x5, 6x7 and 35mm carriers, 2 safelights, Nikor 50mm lens, two lensboards, compete and barely used set of 12 Ilford polycontrast filters, timer, and misc. sundry items as well.

Ohhhh... that's a big old beast of a Bessie! If that don't enlarge what needs enlarging, you're doing it wrong! :lol: Need to invest in an 80 or 90mm lens for the big negatives.

Yeah, another lens at least.

And some trays.

And tongs.

And the stinky stuff.

But hey.... all this was free today! Can't complain about that! Sure, some of it needs a good bath, but I need one too!

Free, eh? Who'd you mug?:1219:

Free, eh? Who'd you mug?:1219:

Guy at the camera store.

When his neighbor died years ago, his widow gave him all the darkroom stuff. He didn't need it, already having a complete darkroom. So, after sitting in his basement for years, I inherited it.

That's awesome. Congrats

Well, so far the only issue I've found is a very minor light leak in the lower bellows. Should be an easy fix.

I remember those beasts. Good Luck!

Gary

PS- I just purchased a film camera ... and a scanner. I have an enlarger wrapped up in the garage and that's where it's staying. You're a better man than I.
G

Sad...I had to scrap one exactly like this. I put it in the freebe paper and not a nibble. Nice sturdy unit, but I have my two D2's so it had to go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back