More, get rid of light reflection

Diskusian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I tried to get rid of light reflection using stamp tool in photoshop cs5. But the result is not so perfect, there's still white blur color around foregone reflection. Pls help

Thanks
Diskusian

Attachments

• $KD-01ok.jpg
    $KD-01ok.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 119
Reshoot with diffused light.

You are shooting a flat surface dead on.. of course you will get bounceback... you would get bounceback even if you were diffusing it. You need to study up on Angle of Reflection... and get the flash off camera (which I doubt that you can do with a point and shoot!) The area in question is blown out (no details left.. solid white.. there is nothing to recover). The best you could do would be to try to paint it in... but that takes a lot of practice.

This book will explain why it happened, and how to avoid it.... but you can't fix what isn't there. Light Science and Magic, Fourth Edition: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting: Fil Hunter, Paul Fuqua, Steven Biver: 9780240812250: Amazon.com: Books

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
hehe pls dont laugh. I just newbee in taking pic myself, usually a friend of mine will do for me, with quality sometime Ok sometime not so bad. I dissatisfied with the camera its self, taken color could never match with real color object, huufft ( better I dont name the brand):meh:

hehe pls dont laugh. I just newbee in taking pic myself, usually a friend of mine will do for me, with quality sometime Ok sometime not so bad. I dissatisfied with the camera its self, taken color could never match with real color object, huufft ( better I dont name the brand):meh:

Not laughing! :)

I can see that it is a HP DSC S300 in the exif data! Point and shoots can be very difficult to work with for shots like this, since most have no off camera flash capability. If you do need to do shots like this, consider a camera (point and shoot, OR Dslr) that has a hotshoe on it. That way you can get a flash and use it off camera at least with a hotshoe extension cord or something.

@cgipson....yes ur cat eyes are very sharp in seeing my pocket camera type....heheh..Ok perhaps I need to give more try with different angle:er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back