more leaves in the snow

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
I intended to shoot this yesterday when there was more snow and a greater selection of sunken specimens, but I got distracted and didn't make it until this evening.

I liked the way the leaves looked sunken into the snow.

tandem03.jpg

Maybe take some cyan out of the snow.

Could, but that's pretty close to what it really looked like. Shot taken about 20 minutes before sunset, so it was getting pretty dark & had that bluish sheen to it. Looks funny corrected, but then again I was there. :lol:

Thanks for the good comments guys, I appreciate it. :)

very cool :D

im glad that u kept the colors to the truest, even if its not "aesthetically" correct .... i try to keep colors to the truest as well, even if it looks technically wrong :thumbsup:

Thanks Dew.

Now that I found out the Costco will do 12x18 for $2.99 each and I have a camera that'll easily do prints that size I think I'm going to have to give them a shot.

BTW- nice avatar pic. I like it better than the red hair, but that's just me. ;)

not to get off topic, but since u started it :p

i took this avatar pic this morning, after being stood up for a photo shoot :pissed: ... i was all dressed up and no where to go ... so i sat in front of the window and blew off some steam :wink:

funny u should mention the hair color, i bought some more red yesterday, contemplating ... should i do it, should i leave it alone ... i'm leaving it alone for now ... til next week :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back