More Marauders

Juice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chaosjourney.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a little meet up with some people from my car club, so I had to, of course, get some pictures of them together!

MarauderMeet079.jpg

MarauderMeet063.jpg

MarauderMeet036.jpg

MarauderMeet028.jpg

This one I like the idea behind, but I'm not really satisfied with the execution. I can't really put my finger on it though... Thoughts?
MarauderMeet087.jpg

They are pretty nice, but be careful with backgrounds. That bridge is taking a lot of attention away from the cars, not to mention how small they are in a few of the frames.

You stitched some panos together for #2 and #5 or just extreme crops?

They are all crops.

That's kind of why I don't really like the last one, the cars seem so small in it. Maybe I had them too far apart... Scooting waaaay back was the only way to get them all in the frame. I do like the bridge background, but you're definitely right, it makes the whole photo pretty busy, distracting you from the cars. I'll be more mindful of that next time.

Thanks for the input!

whew marauders are BADASS.

like you, im not digging #5 at all...the lighting on the front car is just off...it looks like its sitting in a shadow. the idea is def there, but maybe if one of the cars was way in the foreground and the other 3 were just an afterthought, or supporting subjects...idk.

nice set overall...i like the others.

3 is strong.

on #3 the boat is demanding just as much attention as the car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back