DSC083290883websize.jpg

DSC083440873websize0892websize.jpg

Websize2006-01-30-00-10-25JPEG0894w.jpg

DSC083990886websize.jpg

DSC084040891websize.jpg

DSC083230878websize.jpg

shes gettin so big!!

Thanks for looking!

Great pictures Ray!! I love that picture of her looking at herself with the picture of Daisy in the background. Awesome!!!

Here eyes are so brown already!
And who of you has got that front crown in their hair that is showing in Maria's hair so clearly now?
And Mommy's Own Food is absolutely the best, isn't it? Maria seems to put it to some very good use! She looks like a very healthy baby! That's good. Mine all three got raised on "Mommy's" only.

Thanks everyone!

LaFoto said:
Here eyes are so brown already!
And who of you has got that front crown in their hair that is showing in Maria's hair so clearly now?
And Mommy's Own Food is absolutely the best, isn't it? Maria seems to put it to some very good use! She looks like a very healthy baby! That's good. Mine all three got raised on "Mommy's" only.

Do you mean the swirl above her forhead? I think we call that a cowlick here.. not sure on that.. but it runs in our family.,, I should scan some shots of me when I was a little gaffer.. you my get a good laugh out of them.

I was thinking the word "swirl", then double-checked in the dictionary and got directed to the word I used in the end --- but I won't even go back to look at which one my silly dictionary gave me: yes, that swirl ... it runs in YOUR family then? Prepare yourself for some totally unreasonable daughter-vs-daddy-hatred when she is a teenager and can't have her hair like all her mates have it :lol: :greenpbl: ... my friend was mad with her front swirl for a while when we were kids, though this is something so unimportant, but in those days ...... Whoa! :D

She will be a beautiful girl and everyone will ALWAYS see it, but at some point in time girls come to see ONLY FLAWS.

Ask me. As of April, I'll be the mother of a "real and true" (stressing that!) teenage girl, while since she turned 11 she's been that "in planning" :D. (Her birthday will be on the first day of our Meet-Up!)

Adorable pictures Raymond! Yeh we call it a Cows Lick in my neck of the woods!

Great pics Ray. I see she is learning Neat Image already. That power bar thing you have going has your name written all over it :biglaugh:

Eric

Most reactions

Back