More Marsh photos

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm trying to keep up with Raymond and Eric, and all of their great photos.

The light was pretty blah today, but I did capture some funny behaviour, and a lucky capture of a robin in a dogwood tree.

I had to shoot everything at ISO 1600 because of the dull overcast sky, and it was nearing dark. These were all shot with my 70-200 f/4 L and the 1.4x TC.

Thanks for lookin! :D

crimson.jpg

balancing_act.jpg

bookends.jpg

WOW!!! These are awesome..I love the colors one the second one and OMG on the first one that is just an amaizing shot..

Beautiful as ever!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Starting with the first where ALL the reds go so well together, then the two mallards, soooo funny! "I won't look, whatever you want to show me, I just WILL NOT look at it!" :D

a? shooting at 1600 iso? where's the noise? Great photos matt, balancing act is def my favorite. You've done fantasticly well under the circumstances :thumbup:

Thanks everyone. There was noise, yes, but not as much as you might think. The 20D handles noise brilliantly, and Neat Image saves the day in the end.

Brilliant, she looks remarkably unimpressed in the second shot!

Haha, my thoughts exaxctly. I have 2 other captures of this moment, and in one, she's looking completely the other way, as if to say, "pffft".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back