More Molly

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
I just can't express how difficult it is to pack a backdrop, two studio flashes with umbrellas, a stool, a camera system, and a happy 21-month-old into a home studio set up in the 11x13 spare room. :er: :lmao:

mol%20(12).jpg

mol%20(9).jpg

mol%20(1).jpg

I can't believe how big she is now...I remember when you were posting maternity photos of Kel...

Yup...time sure flies. She knows all her colors now (well the basic ones anyway), can count to 2, and is learning her abc's. Jeez I just want her to stop growing!!! Two in November. :sigh:

She's adorable! I really like the colors in the backdrop, too! Time does fly by, but watching them grow is such a treat! :D

oh my! i remember her being a baby! ohhhh gosh! She's so big now!!!

Wow, John. The black and white.... most cool. One nit I found to pick would be the catch-light in the white of the eye. Just a bit of work on that. I like the framing and lighting.

She's a cutie!

Pete

Big Mike said:
I can't believe how big she is now...I remember when you were posting maternity photos of Kel...
First thing that I thought of, too! Oh, she is such a big girl now. And that expression in #2 - what a little character! :love:

Regards to Kel, btw. :D

Thanks for posting these - it's been toooooo long. The third one is a beautiful portrait, as well.

Most reactions

Back