More New York candids -- part eight!

chakalakasp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bigstormpicture.com
1. Chimping

2. Pop star (not a great shot, but it was one of those spur of the moment whilst crossing the street type things)

3. MTV woman & huge... tracts of land

4. Introverts

5. Stepscene

Awesome, even if we have already seen the last one (I've looked through every single part to your new york candids series :p)

What are they all looking down at at the MTV place?

I so wanna go New York :)

Thanks, nitefly! :) I don't think I've posted the last one yet, though -- you mighta seen it on my blog, if you clicked there. The MTV studios are about 3 or 4 stories up, so everyone is looking down at the people in Times Square. The pop star (Christina Aguilera) is looking down because about a bajillion preteen girls have gathered below to scream and pass out at the sight of her. ;)

nitefly said:
Ah yeah, I saw it on your blog, sorry. Great shot though, did they have a problem with you taking shots of them (you got spotted :p)

Is this: http://adact.trexion.com/launch/pics/images/picture081.jpg where Christina Aguilera was standing?

Ahh I so want to go :(

Yeah, that looks like the building, though the ads on the outside are totally different in that picture than when I was there. :) TRL films on the second floor in the two rightmost windows. Sam Jackson was sitting in the fifth window from the left on the second floor, talking on his cellphone. Nobody noticed him because everyone was going bonkers waiting for Christina down by the TRL windows.

Hey, make it a goal to go one day. It's no rush -- New York definately isn't going anywhere. It's a crazy expensive place, but there's lotsa awesome photography there.

Cool pics... never bothered to check out the MTV building when I was at Time Square, but that may also have been because hubbie and I were squabbling again over my ever so frequent pausing, not walking on, but setting up shot and all this ... he grew just a tad impatient with me while we were in New York, see? Looks like I missed out on something though, maybe (but then we had our very own "Kylie Minogue" moment in London, and that one was funny enough, too, see here somewhere).

I like the last of this series best.

Most reactions

Back