More New York Impressions - Central Park

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some more pics taken while Andreas and I were in New York, this time you will see some takes from Central Park:

140407332.jpg

140407337.jpg

140407343.jpg

(Guess why I could not go past this scene without taking a photo!?!?!?!)

140407360.jpg

140407402.jpg

140407396.jpg

140407391.jpg

that's pretty awesome I love all the series of pictures LaFoto..

Excellent composition..

great job with these ones, really like 1&4 :thumbup: ..... i wanna go back to NY now!

You really had that camera smokin there Lafoto. All of these are fantastic ! Great exposure and comp in all of them.

Number five is my favourite, but they're all awesome! You're gonna be the new queen of architecture shots I think!! :)

Rob

Thanks for your replies.
So most of you like that colour clash of the miniature rhododendron bush in full bloom and the lady in red carrying her dog into the park (and she is carrying a little dog in her cape, which kind of disappears at this size of the picture)? I had to take this one so "from the hip" and secretly, these were taken on our very first morning in New York (Monday morning) and I was still trying to overcome my shyness with regards to aiming the camera at people, and she was coming right in our direction... whoa! For that, it came out well enough, didn't it :wink: ?

great shots, really like the reflections in #5... :thumbup:

Wow! I really like these photos. Especially #1 & 2.

I'm assuming 1 is your hubby or something? It's a great shot. Makes him look very important. lol

I really like #1 and #6!
You did such a great job Corinna!
I can tell you had a lot of fun on your trip!
I really want to go to New York now! :)

looks like you were blessed with great weather while you were in NYC. great shots. thanks for the story re: the lady in red. nice job

Wow very nice, hard to pick a favorite I like them all, but #5 really standout to me, I try to get this shoot myself but had no luck getting it

Most reactions

Back