vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
*ribs ksmattfish* :mrgreen:

I had gut feeling tonight would be a good'un for sunsets :) enjoy!

sunset3.jpg

sunset1.jpg

Yeah, well, "darn boring"... NOT!!!

(Hey, your avatar kiwi's having a better week this week, hm?)

Sunsets are extremely over photographed, yet good ones are always nice to see, and we all keep shooting more of them

awesome, as always.
man, everytime i open one of your photos, you outdo yourself. in some really cool ways, you lead a pretty rich life, eh? nice thing is, through your work, we can see that you know it and appreciate it.
bravo.

That first one is incredible although the second one is good too.

I love the first one mark! Second one is also awsome.
Im also diggin the new avatar.. Whats the history behind this kiwi fella?

:blulsh2: geeze thanks for the nice words, these pics were a matter of conindence, they had a hip hop band playing on a stage close to where took the fotos, but i got distracted by the sunset and ended up filling up my flash card with those shots :oops:

awesome, as always.
man, everytime i open one of your photos, you outdo yourself. in some really cool ways, you lead a pretty rich life, eh? nice thing is, through your work, we can see that you know it and appreciate it.
bravo.

thanks toby, i feel my life has been very fortunate- i think what you've said is probably one of best compliments i've ever received.

Whats the history behind this kiwi fella?

lol, the kiwi was originally designed for a software application i was developing that never flew (yikes bad pun). Since then its sorta been the subject of alot in-jokes on the forum. The current one comes from this thread:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4403&start=15

Most reactions

New Topics

Back