More of those Otters

What an AWESOME series this is!!! I have tried and tried to get a decent otter pic at the local zoo, but they're so constantly on the move I haven't been happy with my efforts. Your shots are GREAT. And I love April's phrase of 'nature's clowns', as it's so true. I would sooo love to see these guys in the wild, swimming on their backs and playing with rocks. (*sigh*)

Antarctican said:
What an AWESOME series this is!!! I have tried and tried to get a decent otter pic at the local zoo, but they're so constantly on the move I haven't been happy with my efforts. Your shots are GREAT. And I love April's phrase of 'nature's clowns', as it's so true. I would sooo love to see these guys in the wild, swimming on their backs and playing with rocks. (*sigh*)

You and me both !!
I spent the best part of two hours just watching and photographing these :)

Hoppy said:
Its true I've seen him, even on a freezing cold day on top of a hill in winter. :lol:
Ian

I was being AT ONE with nature, well it makes a change from being drunk. You should of seen me at Marwell the day I got the snow leopard cub shots. It was about -5 and I'd taken my fleece off to cover a white sign that was reflecting on the glass, talk about blue hands

Holly said:
These are just adorable!! I just want to frame them and hang them in the kids bathroom because they are so cute!

Let me know which one you want and PM me your email and I'll email you a high res version

Most reactions

Back